- A kitchen offering snacks and refreshments throughout the day.
- A business corner with two computers and a printer. Our staff are also on hand to help with faxing and photocopying.
- A shop offering carefully chosen local products and designer accessories, always helpful if you’ve promised a present to a loved one.
- A selection of newspapers, magazines and books to browse at the hotel, while curled up in one of the Patrick Norguet-designed armchairs.
- A large terrace with a view on the Hoche garden and the Alpes mountains.
- A fast and reliable Wi-Fi service, to which you can connect up to four devices. And if you encounter the slightest issue, a hotline has been put in place to help you.
- A team of staff on hand 24 hours a day to tend to your every need: to order a taxi, to book a table at a restaurant, to recommend a sight to see, or a shop. This is not only their job, but the reason they chose the profession.
- As a guest, you have free access to the Club 24h a day. If you wish to organize a meeting or have a friend joining you, you can buy a special pass for every moment of the day. If you're not a guest and wish to spend a convivial moment, join us for the aperitivo or the brunch.
* Above all, we want to preserve the generosity of our all-inclusive offer. For this reason, drinks (except tea or herbal tea), snacking or other can no longer be consumed for free outside the Club.
However, you will be able to take a drink or a snack away for €2. The consumption of these products within the Club is of course still included in the price.