On the occasion of an exclusive collaboration with the Voyage à Nantes, OKKO Hotels gave free rein to the imagination of the artist Julien Nédelec to imagine again the decoration of one of its rooms.
The project title is 208 923 hours, or the amount of hours one spends sleeping in a lifetime by Julien Nédélec.
In the functional and elegant design of our rooms, Julien Nédélec has decided to make sleep visible and offer you the unique opportunity to spend an unusual night in a creative and artistic atmosphere.
The room is around 17 m² and includes:
- A double bed made out of natural fibres, designed exclusively for OKKO HOTELS by Cocomat
- A duvet and four soft, anti-allergy, eco-friendly feather pillows by Cocomat
- A bathroom with walk-in shower, basin and mirror
- Cosmetics from Nuxe, organic cotton bathroom linen from Max Havelaar and a high quality hairdryer
- A flat-screen television with a package of French and international channels, video on demand and a radio alarm clock
- A desk with mains power and network sockets
- A Nespresso coffee machine
- A dressing area and luggage carrier
- A safety-deposit box
- A fast and reliable Wi-Fi connection
- No mini-bar but a free bottle of water and the Club, where you will find all you could need to snack at all hours
- All of our rooms are intended for the use of 1 or 2 people. An additional bed is not an option, but a baby bed can be brought to the room on request.
The rooms are available on arrival from 2 p.m. They can be occupied until midday from Monday to Friday, and until 2 p.m. at weekends.
If you want to take possession of your room earlier or enjoy your room beyond these hours, our team offers (subject to availability):
- An early check-in service from 7 am
- A late check-out service until 6 pm