At OKKO HOTELS, we have torn up the traditional hotel rulebook. There is no reception desk, no breakfast room, no lobby, no meeting room, no lounge but just one living space: the Club. Stylish, but also friendly and inviting, at the Club you will find the following services and equipment:
- A kitchen offering snacks and refreshments throughout the day.
- A business corner with two computers and a printer. Our staff are also on hand to help with faxing and photocopying.
- A shop offering carefully chosen local products and designer accessories, always helpful if you’ve promised a present to a loved one.
- A selection of newspapers, magazines and books to browse at the hotel, while curled up in one of the Patrick Norguet-designed armchairs.
- A beautiful terrace with a view on the Cannes roofs
And of course:
- A fast and reliable Wi-Fi service, to which you can connect up to four devices. And if you encounter the slightest issue, a hotline has been put in place to help you.
- A team of staff on hand 24 hours a day to tend to your every need: to order a taxi, to book a table at a restaurant, to recommend a sight to see, or a shop. This is not only their job, but the reason they chose the profession.
As a guest, you have free access to the Club 24h a day. If you wish to organize a meeting or have a friend joining you, you can buy a special pass for every moment of the day. If you're not a guest and wish to spend a convivial moment, join us for the aperitivo or the brunch.